We’ve heard it said many times “social media is for my kids,” but did you know that social media can do more than just sell? Selling is still important and it happens in social media – even if you are a service based business – but besides selling, social media does a number of things:
- It allows companies and brands to engage with their target audiences directly.
- It gives companies the opportunity to share their brand story in a more personal, authentic way.
- It levels the playing field for every brands regardless of size and industry.
- It provides cost-effective communications in comparison to traditional channels.
- It emphasizes great content, empowering businesses to leverage assets to attract fans, followers and friends.
- It harnesses the relevancy of immediate communications.
- It delivers a broader reach as compared to other marketing communications channels.
Social Media Strategies
- Brand Awareness
- Audience Insight
- Listen & Discovery Campaigns
- Social Voice
- User Engagement
- Social Media Campaigns
- Analytics & Reporting
Social Media Management
- Management of Social Contests
- Content Creation
- Customized Facebook Tabs
- Daily Managment of Platforms
- Channel Monitoring
- Content Aggregation and Seeding
- Widgets, Badges and Other Social Medis Tools
Social Media Networks
- YouTube & Vimeo
- Google +
Social Media Ads
- Facebook Social Ads
- Facebook Promoted Messages
- Twitter Social Ads
- Linkedin Social Ads
- Google + for Business